Hi, 5C friends! I was able to talk to most of your parents on the phone today. I’m relieved you are all staying healthy! 🙂
I’m also thrilled that some of you have already started the assignments and completed some work! Good job!
Please continue to stay healthy and good luck with your assignments!
Home Economics: Prepare healthy breakfast (rice + miso soup). Due by Thursday, March 19th.
- Plan to make breakfast which includes five nutrients (protein, minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, and fats)
- Start cooking! Please ask an adult to supervise you while cooking.
- Take a picture of yourself with your breakfast!
- Enjoy your breakfast!
- Make a short presentation with LoiLoNote!
- First slide should have the picture of yourself with your breakfast. Please record your voice and explain about your breakfast.
- Second slide should have a reflection of your cooking experience. Just write keywords of your reflection. Then record your voice and talk about details. (what effort did you make? What was the most enjoyable part? What challenges/difficulties did you face and how did you overcome them? )
- Submit your presentation to me! Your presentation will be shared with other 5C members soon.
★Steps on how to use LoiLoNote for guided lessons: 家庭学習のためのロイロノートの使い方
1 – Download LoiLoNote in PC, iPad or phone (IOS/Android) from the AppStore/PlayStore. パソコンやアイパッド、又は携帯にロイロノートのアプリをダウンロードする。（Appストア、Playストアからダウンロード）
2 – Use your student account info (School ID: OAI) username and password are in your diary. 自分のアカウント情報（学校ID：OAI), ユーザー名、パスワードを入れてログインする。
Social Studies: Read the social studies textbook and take the online quizzes
1. Watch videos 15回～17回.
2. Read SS textbook (pg.2-27)
3. Check your understanding with Kahoot!
Timber Industry and Environment（わたしたちの生活と森林）
1.Watch videos 18回～20回 online. (https://www.nhk.or.jp/syakai/mirai/?das_id=D0005120446_00000）
2. Read SS textbook (pg.28-59)
3. Check your understanding using Kahoot!
Report This Post